Booking the NAATI CCL exam online is a four-step procedure. In the first step, you need to create your myNAATI account by going to NAATI official website. Once you have created and registered for the myNAATI account, you need to submit an application online by going to your portal.
After submitting an application, you need to wait until the authority reviews application, and once they decide that you are eligible to submit the application, you go to stage three, which is where you select the test date, and you make the payment of 800 dollars (NAATI exam fees). After that, you need to wait for an email from the authority.
In the 4th stage, once you receive the link for Microsoft teams, you just need to click on the link to join the test.
The above information was the crux; let’s now have a look at these steps in detail:
Creating An Account
- You first go to my.naati.com.au and then scroll down where you will see the area saying please ‘click here to register.’ Click on the link, and it will take you to the registration page.
- Here you will have to enter your email address and confirm. Next, hit the register tab. Once you do that, there will be a form in front of you. To complete the rest of the details and then click register again.
- You will then receive a temporary password to log in for the first time. You can click on the portal for logging in to create a new password. Once you log in again, you can update your details regarding your application.
- Click on the CCL testing link, from where you can complete the application form with details. The application process can take up to 7 business days.
- When you get the email notification of your application’s outcome, you can select the date, test location and make payment. Once, you make payment, your test will confirm and you will receive a CCL NAATI test confirmation email.
NAATI’s Decision and Eligibility
Once NAATI decides that you are eligible to book the test, you will receive an email with further instructions. You will give an application submission confirmation. This will begin processing the application. You will now need to get the confirmation email.
After the approval of the application, you can go back and log in to select the test session date and make the payment.
Once you have done that, the next step is to read and click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions. If you cancel the test after seven days of applying, the fee will not be refunded. If it is cancelled before seven days and you get 75% of the refund amount.
Procedures for Going for Session
When you open the link, you will be asked for permission for the microphone and speaker. You need to click the Join Now button to test when you see the downloaded file in the bottom left corner. You just need to click on that link, and you will be able to join the teams meeting or join the CCL test online.
In this way, you will be able to proceed with your test session online. In a nutshell, these are the things you need to keep in mind to apply for the CCL test:
- Create an account on MyNAATI and register the required details.
- Upload two documents which include your colour photograph as well as an ID Proof for verification.
- Choose the test date and location from the “Manage my Tests” tab in your myNAATI account once you receive a registration confirmation email.
- Make payment for test confirmation.
How Can You Get Urgent Dates?
It is possible to get urgent dates for the NAATI CCL exam, which is especially helpful for people looking to get an urgent visa.
There is no direct way to get an urgent date for the test. However, you can enrol yourself in a credible NAATI preparation program that will help you get an urgent date by increasing your probability of applying for the test, among other test-takers.
These are the steps through which you can book the test online. It is crucial that the final confirmation email from the authority is received at least two to three days before the actual exam. If there is no email from NAATI, you can contact them for sending you the confirmation email. Also, selecting an urgent date for a test is possible when you enroll in a NAATI CCL test preparation platform.